Now leasing at new grocery-anchored retail village
Leasing options start at ± 1,015 sq. ft.
The retail development is under construction and will offer leasing opportunities across various buildings, providing a range of possibilities for space configurations and building signage. Leasing starts at ± 1,015 sq. ft. Mission Village at the Ponds is anchored by Save-On-Foods and Shoppers Drug Mart.
The new grocery-anchored retail village is designed to offer a desirable mix of retail and services to meet the community’s daily needs. The development is highly anticipated; residents currently drive 8 km to the closest major grocery store and other everyday amenities.
- Anchored by Save-On-Foods and Shoppers Drug Mart
- ± 100,000 sq. ft. new retail village
- Leasing options start at ± 1,015 sq. ft.
- Zoning: Village Centre (VC1)
- Serving surrounding neighbourhoods with high-income families (median household income close to $175,000)
- The area is a major focus of growth and surrounding residential is being densified
- Located next to the new Canyon Falls Middle School, which accommodates 750 students
Connect with us today
Questions about availability?
Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Our diverse property portfolio includes office, industrial, retail and service commercial opportunities for your business.