±1,000 sq. ft. downtown office with parking
±1,000 sq. ft. - LEASED
± 1,000 sq. ft. office for lease in downtown Kelowna. Unit 105 is a ground floor space in Richter Place on Richter Street a half block from Highway 97. This leasing opportunity is a great fit for health services, office or retail use. The ± 1,000 sq. ft. is fitted with multiple offices, a lunchroom with a kitchenette, and a bright reception area. The unit is directly accessible from the building’s main lobby, and via a private entrance.
Richter Place is a renovated professional building and features up-to-date amenities, such as an A-Class lobby and bright common areas, washrooms including shower facilities, bike racks, high-speed fibre-optic internet, and 24/7 access with a fob. Parking for customers is free and this leasing opportunity includes parking availability for employees. The professional building is wheelchair friendly, offering wide entrances with push button activation, accessible parking spaces, washrooms and an upgraded elevator. Richter Place is an office-oriented professional building and home to a variety of businesses, in the sectors of engineering consultancy, accounting services, wellness services, travel services, and more.
The convenient downtown location provides direct access to the downtown core on foot or bike while being easily accessible by car only a half block from Highway 97. Directly accessible by public transport from all of Kelowna and West Kelowna.
Address105-1626 Richter Street, Kelowna BC
t. 250.717.3000EMAIL FLOOR PLAN
- ± 1,000 sq. ft. ground floor unit
- Direct access from building's main lobby
- Lay-out with spacious modern reception, multiple offices, lunchroom with kitchenette
- Professional building with renovated interior and exterior
- A-Class lobby and bright common areas
- Wheelchair friendly building featuring wide entrances with push button activation, accessible parking spaces, washrooms, and elevator
- Modern bathrooms including shower facilities
- 24/7 fob access
- Technology enabled; fiberoptic high-speed internet (Telus PureFibre)
- Customer and employee parking
- Bike racks
- A half block of Highway 97, well connected to all areas of the central Okanagan
- Great accessibility by public transport from all of Kelowna & West Kelowna
- Close to major amenities such as recreation, arts, entertainment, post office, fitness, groceries, and drug store
- Steps away from multiple parks and green spaces, including Kasugai Gardens, Kelowna City Park, and more
- Easy access to downtown’s financial core
- 92 Bike Score®, ‘Biker’s Paradise’; daily errands can be accomplished on a bike
- 88 Walk Score®, ‘Very Walkable’; most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Bike racks and bike lockers available, and connected to Kelowna’s increasing network of bike lanes and corridors
Connect with us today
Questions about availability?
Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Our diverse property portfolio includes office, industrial, retail and service commercial opportunities for your business.