Class A ± 14,866 sq. ft industrial with dock & grade loading
INDUSTRIAL | SERVICE COMMERCIAL | WAREHOUSE
± 14,866 sq. ft - LEASED
Rare Class A industrial space available at Reid’s Corner. 278 Old Vernon Road is situated on a corner lot with access from two main thoroughfares, Old Vernon Road and Acland Road. The two access points provide excellent truck access and circulation. The ± 14,866 sq. ft. unit has both dock and grade loading and ± 28’ clear ceiling height. Direct access to Highways 97 and 33. Located in the heart of Kelowna’s industrial hub at McCurdy and Reid’s Corner, 4 km south of Kelowna International Airport.
The energy-efficient facility was completed in 2019 and features modern industrial amenities, including 347/600V 3-phase power. The unit is temperature controlled, has motion sensor LED lighting, and tall windows provide plenty of natural light.
Located at the junction of Highway 97, Sexsmith Road, Old Vernon Road, and Rutland Road N, this space provides easy access from all directions. Ideal for logistics and distribution. Surrounded by amenities, including card lock, truck wash, truck dealerships, Tim Hortons, McDonald’s and Triple O’s.
Address278 Old Vernon Road, Kelowna, BC
t. 250.717.3000EMAIL BROCHURE SITE PLAN
- ± 14,866 sq. ft. unit
- ± 28-foot clear ceiling height
- One (1) grade (12' x 16') loading door
- Four (4) dock (9' x 10') loading doors
- 347/600V 3-phase power, 200amp per bay (TBC)
- Corner lot with access from two main roads
- HVAC with economizers & ceiling fans
- LED-lighting with occupancy motion sensors
- Temperature-controlled, energy-efficient building
- Fitted with offices or meeting rooms, washrooms, and lunch room with kitchenette
- Generous parking for staff & customers
- Significant branding potential on high-exposure corner
- Zoning: I-2 General Industrial
- One block from Highway 97
- Access to Highway 33
- Centrally located in Kelowna's industrial hub
- 5 minutes (4 km) from Kelowna International Airport
- 3 minutes (2.5 km) from UBCO
- 15 minutes (10 km) to Downtown Kelowna
- Connected to Kelowna's transit network with a bus stop right outside the building on Acland Road
Connect with us today
Questions about availability?
Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Our diverse property portfolio includes office, industrial, retail and service commercial opportunities for your business.