Callahan Property Group Ltd. is an industry leader in commercial, industrial, retail, office, and property leasing; including residential and build to suit opportunities throughout the Okanagan Valley and British Columbia. At Callahan, we pride ourselves on our passion for building strong relationships, which we believe is crucial to success.
Are you a skilled and driven individual with an interest in working at Callahan Property Group? We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Callahan Property Group is now hiring an experienced and well-rounded carpenter to help in the overall maintenance of existing residential and commercial buildings. This is a full time, seasonal position starting as soon as the correct candidate is identified. This position could lead to permanent work for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be versed in the following work:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Red Sealed Certified Carpenter
And have skills in:
- Both rough and finish carpentry
- Including minor concrete, concrete repairs, framing, cabinet install, and baseboards
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Minor electrical repairs
- Drywall and taping repairs
- Tile Setting
- Own hand tools and P.P.E’s.
The successful candidate must be:
- A team player
- Hard working
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Good physical condition
- Clean cut, presentable appearance
- Clean Driving Abstract, valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Above average customer/communication skills
- Willing to mentor staff when asked
- Follow instructions well
- Willing to do a variety of jobs
- Work Independently
Certifications not mandatory but considered an asset include:
- Experience on Bobcat/Machinery
If you meet these qualifications, please respond with your cover letter, resume wage expectation and references to email@example.com. Please no telephone calls or walk-ins. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Callahan Property Group, one of Kelowna’s largest property developers and managers, is seeking to hire a Resident Manager for one of our Kelowna-based apartment buildings. Our preference is to hire a mature couple, with one person being on site at all times.
Basic duties include:
- Rent collection and depositing
- Showing suites to prospective tenants and processing applications
- Tenant relations
- Enforcing the Residential Tenancy Act
- Move-in and move- out procedures
- Cleaning the interior and exterior of the apartment building and property
- Minor maintenance repairs
- Exterior building & property maintenance including upkeep of landscaping
- Other duties as assigned by Property Management
Applicant must have effective verbal skills and strong customer service skills. Property Management experience and handyman skills are a benefit.
Basic computer skills with the ability to use email and word effectively.
Benefits include a salary, a rent-reduced 2 bedroom apartment and additional income for extra cleaning and handyman work.
Interested parties should email their cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.