Callahan Property Group is an industry leader in commercial, industrial, retail, office, and property leasing; including residential and build to suit opportunities throughout the Okanagan Valley and British Columbia. At Callahan, we pride ourselves on our passion for building strong relationships, which we believe is crucial to success.
Are you a skilled and driven individual with an interest in working at Callahan Property Group? We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Property Management Administrator
- Back-up to the Assistant Property Manager
- Records Management and Filing
- Ensure commercial property management files are maintained and up to date
- Organize Move-In, Move-Out and Tenant Improvement files
- Assist in maintaining an accurate and up to date records management system
- Communication with Tenants and Trades
- Second contact for tenant calls, determining their needs and escalating to the appropriate internal resource in a timely manner.
- Initiate outbound calls to Tenants to notify of planned trade services
- Prepare standard tenant notification letters
- Database Management
- Maintain and update various databases
- Provide and implement recommendations for database structure to improve efficiencies and sustainability
- Special projects
- Switchboard relief as may be required
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s business
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of Property Management Administration and accounting procedures
- Education from a recognized certificate Administration program combined with a minimum of two years administrative experience.
- Ability to use judgment and problem solving skills to make decisions.
- Polite, professional, ethical, and able to maintain good working relationships with tenants and suppliers.
- Work requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter, efficient, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in using technology, experience working in a Microsoft environment (Windows and Office), and the ability to learn new computer programs quickly and easily. Spectra or Yardi experience would be an asset.
Interested parties should email their cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.