Callahan Property Group Ltd. is an industry leader in commercial, industrial, retail, office, and property leasing; including residential and build to suit opportunities throughout the Okanagan Valley and British Columbia. At Callahan, we pride ourselves on our passion for building strong relationships, which we believe is crucial to success.
Are you a skilled and driven individual with an interest in working at Callahan Property Group? We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Callahan Property Group Ltd., one of Kelowna’s largest property developers and managers, is seeking to hire a Resident Manager for one of our Kelowna based apartment buildings. Our preference is to hire a couple to balance having one person on site at all times.
Your responsibilities will revolve around but not limited to…
- Collecting & depositing monthly rent;
- Advertising, showing suites to prospective tenants and processing applications;
- Managing Tenant relations & communications;
- Enforcing the Residential Tenancy Act
- Move-in and move-out procedures;
- Cleaning the interior and exterior of the apartment building and property;
- Maintenance of exterior building including upkeep and landscaping;
- Minor maintenance repairs as well as a focus on preventative maintenance; and
- Other duties as assigned by Property Management
Your experience and abilities will include but not limited to …
- A minimum of 3 years experience related to managing a property.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal & conflict resolution skills.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word.
- Basic handyman skills.
The successful candidate is required to live full-time at the residence. Benefits include a salary, a rent-reduced 2-bedroom apartment and additional income for extra cleaning and handyman work.
The apartment, building & property has a No Pet & No Smoking policy.
Interested parties should email their cover letter and resumes to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The Callahan Property Group Ltd., one of Kelowna’s largest property developers and managers, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join a dynamic and growth-oriented industry leader. This role will report to the Head of Leasing and be an integral part of the Leasing team. In addition to exceptional marketing skills, we require a self-motivated individual with an aptitude for learning and growth. Your experience in marketing leasing opportunities through developing and implementing marketing plans and materials; contributing to marketing strategies; conducting market research; planning events; and establishing brand awareness will make you an asset to the team, and a valued contributor to the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
- Create and Maintain Marketing Materials for Leasing
- Conduct Market Research
- Develop & Execute Marketing Plans & Reports for Leasing
- Develop & Implement Marketing Strategies
- Establish and Manage Company Brand Standards
- Create & Manage Marketing Campaigns and Channels
- Maintain Company Website
- Implement Programs to Promote the Callahan Brand
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications combined with a minimum of three to five years of marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of Marketing, Communications, and Event coordination procedures.
- Proficient in using technology; experience working in a Microsoft environment (Windows and Office), Adobe Suite (Photoshop and InDesign a must), WordPress, and the ability to learn new computer programs quickly and easily.
- Work requires strong written and verbal communication and creative outlook.
- Ability to be a self-starter, efficient and detail oriented to ensure accurate resources are available for review within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to accuracy and detail.
- Polite, professional, ethical, encouraging and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, tenants and suppliers.
- Ability to use good judgment and demonstrate problem solving skills to make decisions.
Interested parties should email their cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.