Richter Place currently has 1,542 sf of high exposure ground floor space available with some of the only free pull-up visitor parking in the downtown core. A great fit for retail, health services or office use. With ± 38 feet of frontage on Richter Street (one of the main access portals to downtown), lobby exposure and access, and building signage, this is one of downtown Kelowna’s most prominent and accessible locations.
- Ground floor unit
- ± 1,542 sf
- Fully improved, move-in ready
- ± 38 foot frontage facing Richter Street in the downtown core
- Private Washroom
- Building signage facing Richter Street
- Convenient and ample free customer parking, and above average tenant parking
- Secure building with 24/7 fob access
- Wired for Fibre Optic high-speed internet
- Upgraded elevator with wheelchair accessibility
- Lifestyle features including bike racks and showers
Richter Place has been recently renovated to A-class office standards, and exhibits an up to date and spacious interior. Unit 106 is located on the ground floor accessible via the modern lobby, and by private entrance facing Richter Street.
Ideal Downtown Kelowna location
- Steps away from financial core, coffee shops, local eateries, lakeside parks, the courthouse, arts and entertainment, and more;
- One block from Highway 97 – well connected to all areas of Central Okanagan;
- Minutes from multiple large residential developments including Central Green, ELLA on Ellis, and Brooklyn at Bernard Block;
- Surrounded by major amenities, including fitness, banks, pharmacies, groceries, and more;
- Connected to public transit network, easy access from all of Kelowna and West Kelowna.