Sales & Executive Assistant
The Callahan Property Group Ltd., one of Okanagan’s largest property developers and managers, is seeking a Sales & Executive Assistant to join a dynamic and growth-oriented industry leader. This role will report to the President and will be an integral part of the commercial leasing team at our Kelowna office.
About the Role
The position will be primarily responsible for supporting the Executive team as well as supporting the leasing team specifically with the maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database. The candidate will feel extremely comfortable in juggling multiple requests at the same time while meeting established deadlines, is motivated to deliver high-quality work products and exercises integrity, professionalism ad confidentiality in all areas of performance.
What You Will Be Responsible For
You will be accountable for all executive & sales support in a way that exceeds expectations. Below are some of the finer details of the role:
- Providing executive assistant services to key stakeholders of the business;
- Maintaining CRM database including creating and updating customer records;
- Preparing and distributing various sales reports;
- Conducting property research;
- Performing corporate governance activities including maintaining internal corporate records;
- Backup support to Lease Administration; and
- Other duties as assigned.
You are the go-to person for the executive and are positioned to ensure the team is set up for success.
You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting senior leadership and are familiar with the commercial real estate industry.
Your skills include:
- A self-starter, efficient and detail oriented to ensure accurate resources are available for review within tight timeframes with the ability to simultaneously manage several projects;
- Knowledge of legal requirements with contracts. Paralegal experience is an asset;
- Proven work experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices and systems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comfortable in drafting various types of correspondence;
- Ability to use good judgment and demonstrate problem solving skills to make decisions;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform in-depth research based on business needs; and
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel and the ability to learn new computer programs quickly and easily.
Your qualities include:
- Professional and positive image through demonstrated initiative, integrity, personal awareness & exercising confidentiality in all areas of performance;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who works effectively with colleagues in terms of input, sharing of ideas and working to achieve common goals;
- Strong work ethic who demonstrates accountability and is motivated to achieve results; and
- Advocate and communicate a positive image of the company both internally and externally.
How to Join the Team
If you have what it takes for this role and looking to join a results-oriented team in a dynamic industry, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.