Callahan Property Group, one of Kelowna’s largest property developers and managers, is seeking to hire a Resident Manager for one of our Kelowna-based apartment buildings. Our preference is to hire a mature couple, with one person being on site at all times.
Basic duties include:
- Rent collection and depositing
- Showing suites to prospective tenants and processing applications
- Tenant relations
- Enforcing the Residential Tenancy Act
- Move-in and move- out procedures
- Cleaning the interior and exterior of the apartment building and property
- Minor maintenance repairs
- Exterior building & property maintenance including upkeep of landscaping
- Other duties as assigned by Property Management
Applicant must have effective verbal skills and strong customer service skills. Property Management experience and handyman skills are a benefit.
Basic computer skills with the ability to use email and word effectively.
Benefits include a salary, a rent-reduced 2 bedroom apartment and additional income for extra cleaning and handyman work.
Interested parties should email their cover letter and resumes to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.