Resident Manager – Alexis Park
Callahan Property Group Ltd., one of Okanagan’s largest property developers and managers, is seeking to hire a Resident Manager. This position is for Alexis Park Manor, one of our Vernon based apartment buildings. Our preference is to hire a couple to balance having one person on site at all times.
Your responsibilities will revolve around but not limited to…
- Collecting & depositing monthly rent;
- Advertising, showing suites to prospective tenants and processing applications;
- Performing various administrative duties including drafting rental agreements & tenant notices, updating maintenance records and managing tenant files.
- Managing tenant relations & communications;
- Enforcing the Residential Tenancy Act;
- Move-in and move-out procedures;
- Cleaning the interior and exterior of the apartment building and property;
- Maintenance of exterior building including upkeep and landscaping;
- Minor maintenance repairs as well as a focus on preventative maintenance; and
- Other duties as assigned by Property Management.
Your experience and abilities will include but not limited to …
- A minimum of 3 years experience related to managing a property;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal & conflict resolution skills;
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PDF, Outlook);
- Basic computer skills; and
- Basic handyman skills.
The successful candidate is required to live full-time at the residence. Benefits include a salary, a rent-reduced 2-bedroom, 1 bath apartment plus separate manger office and additional income for extra cleaning and handyman work.
The apartment, building & property has a No Pet & No Smoking policy.
Interested parties should email their cover letter and resumes to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.