Property Management Administrator
Callahan Property Group Ltd., one of Kelowna’s largest property developers and managers, is seeking a Property Management Administrator to join a dynamic and growth-oriented industry leader. This role will report to the Sr. Property Manager and will be an integral part of the commercial property management team at our Kelowna office. Find out if this role suits you.
About the Role
The position will be primarily responsible to provide administrative support for various activities associated with the Sr. Property Manager’s property portfolio. The candidate will excel in customer service, have strong organizational and time management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
What You Will Be Responsible For
You will be responsible for property management administration, tenant & supplier communication, maintenance coordination, and property expense management. Below are some of the finer details of the role:
- Prepare and administer various property management documents;
- Maintain property management records and files;
- Manage property management database;
- Main contact for tenant and supplier inquiries and requests;
- Prepare property incident reports and coordinate repairs;
- Monitor compliance with lease agreements;
- Participate as a member of various Merchant Associations;
- Coordinate and manage building & property maintenance service contracts;
- Coordinate preventative maintenance activities;
- Monitor government and environment regulations and procedures;
- Monitor property expenses; and
- Other duties as assigned.
You are the individual that keeps the Sr. Property Manager organized and tenants supported. You are a key representative of our Brand and provide superior customer service. Experience in property management or insurance industry an asset.
You have a recognized certificate from an administrative program combined with a minimum of two years of administrative or paralegal experience. Experience in property management or insurance industry an asset.
Your skills include:
- Working knowledge of administrative duties associated with property management and basic accounting principles;
- Strong customer service that addresses tenant & supplier needs and fosters a positive experience.
- Proficient in using technology including experience working in a Microsoft environment (Windows and Office). The ability to learn new computer programs quickly and easily. Spectra experience would be an asset;
- A self-starter with the ability to be proactive, efficient and detail oriented to ensure accurate resources are available for review within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects;
- Team player who can work and learn independently with strong interpersonal skills who works effectively with colleagues in terms of input, sharing of ideas and working to achieve common goals;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to accuracy and detail; and
- Proven ability to problem solve, make decisions and exercise good judgment.
How to Join the Team
If you have what it takes for this role and are looking to join a results-oriented team in a dynamic industry, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.