The Callahan Property Group Ltd., one of Kelowna’s largest property developers and managers, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join a dynamic and growth-oriented industry leader. This role will report to the Head of Leasing and be an integral part of the Leasing team. In addition to exceptional marketing skills, we require a self-motivated individual with an aptitude for learning and growth. Your experience in marketing leasing opportunities through developing and implementing marketing plans and materials; contributing to marketing strategies; conducting market research; planning events; and establishing brand awareness will make you an asset to the team, and a valued contributor to the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
- Create and Maintain Marketing Materials for Leasing
- Conduct Market Research
- Develop & Execute Marketing Plans & Reports for Leasing
- Develop & Implement Marketing Strategies
- Establish and Manage Company Brand Standards
- Create & Manage Marketing Campaigns and Channels
- Maintain Company Website
- Implement Programs to Promote the Callahan Brand
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications combined with a minimum of three to five years of marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of Marketing, Communications, and Event coordination procedures.
- Proficient in using technology; experience working in a Microsoft environment (Windows and Office), Adobe Suite (Photoshop and InDesign a must), WordPress, and the ability to learn new computer programs quickly and easily.
- Work requires strong written and verbal communication and creative outlook.
- Ability to be a self-starter, efficient and detail oriented to ensure accurate resources are available for review within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to accuracy and detail.
- Polite, professional, ethical, encouraging and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, tenants and suppliers.
- Ability to use good judgment and demonstrate problem solving skills to make decisions.
Interested parties should email their cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.